ADSM-L

Antwort: DLT Tape Library Compaq 35/70

2002-07-30 04:57:06
Subject: Antwort: DLT Tape Library Compaq 35/70
From: Zafer Cirpan <Zafer_Baris.Cirpan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:40:20 +0200
Hi
I have the same hardware (Compaq DLT Library, 2 x DLT drives, 15 x DLT tapes)
 and os  Windows 2000 AS but just TSM server v.4.2.1.0.
I was defined element address 1 and 2 now it works and I can
checkin all of 15 tapes. Also I think your attached web page is for different
library than yours.
fyi
Zafer

astuni AT AR.IBM DOT [email protected] am 07/29/2002 10:38:48 PM
Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Gesendet von:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU