ADSM-L

Failed Domino TDP Backups

2002-07-28 22:50:18
Subject: Failed Domino TDP Backups
From: "Rodolfo Gandionco (DSL AK)" <RodolfoG AT DATACOM.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:46:14 +1200
Hi All,

I am running TSM 4.2.0 and one of my nodes is a Domino Server on Windows
2000. I am running TDP for Lotus Domino Ver 1 Rel 1 to do backups of our
Domino databases and mail files.   I am getting a few failures for the same
mail files all the time.  Log says

Backup of mail\tross.nsf failed.
  Compres(RC155) sTDP Domino NT ACD5200 TDP for Lotus Domino: Starting
backup of database mail\tross.nsf from server MSAKL66.

and I am getting ANE4993.

Anybody knows about this?  Thanks.

Rodolfo Gandionco
Systems Engineer, Datacom Systems Limited
Auckland, New Zealand
Email:   <mailto:RodolfoG AT datacom.co DOT nz> RodolfoG AT datacom.co DOT nz