ADSM-L

ANS1304W Active object not found & USEUNICODEFILENAMES YES

2002-07-25 08:45:52
Subject: ANS1304W Active object not found & USEUNICODEFILENAMES YES
From: chris rees <rees_chris AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:44:11 +0000
Hi all,

Setup is TSM Server 4.1.5 running on AIX 4.3.3
TSM client is 4.2.1 on win 2000

I have been experiencing an old problem on one of our Win 2000 servers.
Basically I'm getting problems with international characters , i.e.

ANS1228E Sending of object <filename> failed
ANS1304W Active object not found

I've read on the newsgroup that I should set USEUNICODEFILENAMES YES but
just wondered what impact, if any this would have on files already backed up
on this node.

Regards

Chris