ADSM-L

Re: LTO Tape OR 9840

2002-07-24 18:34:00
Subject: Re: LTO Tape OR 9840
From: Rick W <rick AT IMAGEWAY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:19:46 -0700
We are moving off of the magstar tapes to LTO .. I really despise them ..
basically due to the fact that we have 40,000 of them sitting all over the
place.  I think it depends on what kind of backups you are planning on
doing .. ie .. do you have a lot of information to backup or not .. while
the magstars are fast .. they dont hold squat compared to an LTO.

R.