ADSM-L

Re: Question about using global characters in a select statement

2002-07-24 10:48:31
Subject: Re: Question about using global characters in a select statement
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:45:52 -0400
Try using:

   ... where node_name like 'AD1%'

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Neil Rosenberg <rosenbn AT PJM DOT COM>
07/24/2002 05:47

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Question about using global characters in a select
statement

I would like to use a global character in select statements on tsm servers
get information about groups of nodes

For example if I use something like:

select node_name, filespace_name from filespaces where  node_name='AD1%'

to get information about all nodes whose node_names begin with 'AD1' I get
the
following error:

ANR2002E Missing closing quote character.

I have tried "Double quotes" and used * instead of % - none of these work

Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Neil Rosenberg
rosenbn AT pjm DOT com