ADSM-L

New Licensing Costs

2002-07-18 07:38:04
Subject: New Licensing Costs
From: Andrew Collyer <Andrew.Collyer AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:36:10 +0100
All

Following the change to Tivoli's licensing structure in May, our reseller
prices have gone through the roof.  I am hoping to determine whether or not
we are being charged a 'similar' rate to everyone else.

What do you get charged for NT backup clients and TDP for MSSQL backup
clients?  We are being quoted approx. £450 / CPU for NT Backup client and
£735 / CPU for TDP for MSSQL.

Regards.

Andrew

Visit our new website at http://www.yorkshirewater.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only and are subject
to the legal notice available at http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm
Yorkshire Water Services Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682