ADSM-L

Re: TSM client problem with backups using international characters

2002-07-18 03:36:09
Subject: Re: TSM client problem with backups using international characters
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:34:20 +0200
Hi

This problem was solved in the 4.2 client. However, after testing the 5.1
client, I'd suggest that you use this one instead. Should be no problems
using 5.1 client against 4.X TSM server.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman
Exist i Stockholm AB
Propellervägen 6B
183 62 HÄGERNÄS
Växel: 08 - 754 98 00
Mobil: 070 - 399 27 51

Christian Nygaard <chris AT MATH.UU DOT SE>
2002-07-17 11:37