ADSM-L

Re: Scheduled backups in Mac OS X

2002-07-17 18:39:45
Subject: Re: Scheduled backups in Mac OS X
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 01:36:24 +0300
I cannot help you with Mac OS X but still remember a post made a month and
something ago with the following URL pointed:
http://wssg.berkeley.edu/public/tsm_osx_issues.html
I have no idea was there any change in the opinion of UC Berkeley staff on
Mac OS X problems. Neither I know who now is in charge for TSM at Berkeley
since Joe Faracchio's retirement.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant