ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle and TSM

2002-07-17 10:45:01
Subject: Re: Tivoli Data Protection for Oracle and TSM
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:43:18 +0200
Daniel,

we use SQL Backtrack, but we still have the problem that this package open
so many sessions, one for each oracle table/log backed-up. Per day, I get
more thant 4000 sarted/ended sessions in my activity log. Very annoying,
specially when scannin the act log at home, using a 64kb/s isdn line

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 703 30 17   room
UBS-Nestec, Bussigny
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.