ADSM-L

Re: Problem with restore a large File

2002-07-17 09:33:18
Subject: Re: Problem with restore a large File
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:04:14 +0300
JFS with no large-file enabled can have file up to 2 GB. However the
default file limit (even for root) is 1 GB. So this one is hit first. And
if the file is restored to same filesystem (assume no bare-metal) it has
to be already large-file enabled.
root user file size limit can be set system-wide to nolimit or only for
the TSM client in the script starting the client/scheduler.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant