ADSM-L

If you had problems obtaining HOW TO: Configuring Tape Drives in TSM....

2002-07-09 09:08:27
Subject: If you had problems obtaining HOW TO: Configuring Tape Drives in TSM....
From: Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT FIPD.GC DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 08:06:15 -0500
Sorry folks, I had a lot of problems with the list accepting large messages. My
attempts to break up the document only seems to have partly worked. If you
would like the full document, email me and I will send the whole thing to you.

Miles

Miles Purdy
Miles Purdy
System Manager
Farm Income Programs Directorate
Winnipeg, MB, CA
purdym AT fipd.gc DOT ca
ph: (204) 984-1602 fax: (204) 983-7557

"If you hold a UNIX shell up to your ear, can you hear the C?"