ADSM-L

Different value between Objects inspected and objects archived > 900 during archive processing

2002-07-09 05:13:53
Subject: Different value between Objects inspected and objects archived > 900 during archive processing
From: Gerd Becker <Gerd.Becker AT EMPRISE DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 10:19:40 +0200
Hi *sm'ers

in the statistics of my archive-job I found a Value of ojects inspected
6800 and ojects archived of 5900. This is a difference of more than 900
objects. Has anyone an idea, what the reason for this big value may be? The
server runs with tsm version 4.2.2 and the client is Version 3.7.

Thank you for response

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards

Gerd Becker
-----
Verantwortlich für Presales and Contacts
Verantwortlich für Presales and Contacts
-----
EMPRISE NETWORK Consulting GmbH
EMPRISE NETWORK Consulting GmbH
Albstr. 14
70597 Stuttgart

Tel.: 0711/990083-0 oder Mobil: 0172/4036581
Fax: 0711/990083-9
mailto:gerd.becker AT emprise DOT de
mailto:scc AT s390 DOT de
http://www.emprise.de