ADSM-L

starting dsm parameter

2002-07-05 04:57:32
Subject: starting dsm parameter
From: Kai Baumgart <kaibaumg AT HRZ.UNI-KASSEL DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 10:40:43 +0200
Hi all,

we have a large number of users (university) and so a really large /home/
filesystem with a lot of folders. We want to give the users the chance to
backup their home-filesystem. So when they start the dsm-client
(aix-5.1.1-version) on the fileserver they have to wait a long time when
scrolling through folders. The old ADSM-client had a option which is given
as an parameter called "-DOMain="$USERDMS".
It seems for me that the parameter is no longer given or renamed.

Can you tell me the right syntax or if i can forget it?

THX

Kai Baumgart

--
Kai Baumgart