ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.1.1 on MS Windows 2K Cluster

2002-07-03 21:46:10
Subject: Re: TSM 4.1.1 on MS Windows 2K Cluster
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:44:22 -0400
This sounds like it could be APAR IC28338, which was fixed after 4.1.1. I
would strongly recommend moving to the 4.1.3 client, which also disables
the daylight savings time "feature".

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Jon Adams <Jon.Adams AT PREMERA DOT COM>
07/03/2002 16:10