ADSM-L

Re: Connecting with acsls

2002-07-02 08:48:18
Subject: Re: Connecting with acsls
From: "Firmes, Stephen" <Stephen.Firmes AT STORAGENETWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 08:46:36 -0400
Jacque,

Are you starting the ACSLS daemon that facilitates communications between TSM
and ACSLS?
This is the code I put in my DSMSERV.RC script and I am having no issues.  This
logic is executed before you start the TSM server.

acsdir="/opt/tivoli/tsm/devices/bin"

echo "Starting ACSLS daemon."

cd $acsdir
./rc.acs_ssi quiet $* || "ACSLS Server (\"$acsdir\") error.. Aborting."

Stephen Firmes
TSM Engineer
Tivoli Certified TSM Consultant
StorageNetworks, Inc