ADSM-L

Re: URGENT : ANS1503E Valid password not available for server 'TSMA'

2002-07-01 17:20:53
Subject: Re: URGENT : ANS1503E Valid password not available for server 'TSMA'
From: Vo An Nguyen/Quebec/IBM <vanguyen AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:18:05 -0400
Hello Rachida,

Are you logged in as root on the client? If not, please do so and
run a "dsmc q fi". This should prompt you to enter the password
and the TSM client will encrypt again the new password.

Regards,

Vo An Nguyen
Email: vanguyen AT ca.ibm DOT com

rachida elouaraini <rachida.elouaraini AT CARAMAIL DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
07/01/2002 04:29:49 PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>