ADSM-L

Re: Incremental failure - NFS?

2002-07-01 13:29:20
Subject: Re: Incremental failure - NFS?
From: Rolf Meyer <rolf.meyer AT SUBNET DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 19:27:28 +0200
Hallo,

I don't think, it's expected but true. We have the same situation on HP-UX
clients 4.2.1 and TSM server 4.2.2.4 on Solaris. The only way to resolve
this, is to reboot the client to clean up the nfs problem.

I think, it's a failure in the nfs code.

Greetings

Rolf Meyer
Info Business Systems GmbH
Hamburg, Germany