ADSM-L

Re: Recovery log space problem

2002-06-27 23:58:17
Subject: Re: Recovery log space problem
From: "Ganu Sachin, IBM" <Sachin.Ganu AT KWA2.SIEMENS.CO DOT IN>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:26:09 +0530
Thanks for the reply. Mine is NORMAL mode. When I received space problem
message, my operation did not abort, neither backup failed. It was Level 0
backup of Informix using onbar was running and of course continuous logical
logs are backed up as and when they are full. This error has been noticed
for the first time since last two years. Do you see still increasing size is
recommended

Thanks & regards

Sachin