ADSM-L

Re: Shortfalls in tsm/adsm

2002-06-27 08:59:20
Subject: Re: Shortfalls in tsm/adsm
From: Dirk Kastens <Dirk.Kastens AT UNI-OSNABRUECK DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:58:15 +0200
Hi,

I just upgraded our server to 5.1. I'm still missing
quotas for client backup and archive space.
And I'm still looking for a possibility to allow
clients to restore their data but not to do backups.
We backup our /home filesystem at night, but we want
to allow our users to restore the files in their
homedirectories themselves without doing backups or
creating archives. Networker always had different client
programs for backup and restore.

Regards,

Dirk Kastens............Tel.: +49 541 969-2347
Universitaet Osnabrueck, Rechenzentrum (Computer Center)
Albrechtstr. 28, 49069 Osnabrueck, Germany