ADSM-L

Unloaddb/loaddb question

2002-06-26 10:52:07
Subject: Unloaddb/loaddb question
From: "Anderson, Michael - HMIS" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:50:59 -0400
        I have one more question about the unloaddb/loaddb procedure. When
you do the loadformat command do you count the
     mirrored logs in the count. For example if I have 2 recovery log files
and copies of the 2 in another directory I would assume
    that my loadformat command would have 4 as the number of recovery logs
with the names of all 4.

     Thanks
     Mike Anderson
     Michael_anderson AT hmis DOT org