ADSM-L

Re: HELP !Miracle Netware changed to NT. Node cant access server anymore !

2002-06-26 03:31:25
Subject: Re: HELP !Miracle Netware changed to NT. Node cant access server anymore !
From: Niklas Lundstrom <niklas.lundstrom AT FORENINGSSPARBANKEN DOT SE>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:23:45 +0200
Hello

I recently was in contact with TSM support and we changed the values in the
DB, it took a while to find the node and though I got the version back to
the original values it didn't work., still got downlevel version. What we
did then was an export/import node, renamed the problem node, imported the
node again and when the node connected to the server, all version and
platform values was ok. This may not be a good solution if you node is very
big, my 8Gb node took 3 hours to export, but we do not use collocate on that
tapepool

Regard
Niklas Lundström
Swedbank