ADSM-L

New England TSM Users Group Meeting- July 10th

2002-06-25 16:18:46
Subject: New England TSM Users Group Meeting- July 10th
From: Brian Lovett <blovett AT INNOVATIVEIS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:02:08 -0400
Please join us for an exciting day of discussions around TSM's new
capabilities, Database Backups, SAN, Leveraging TSM for DR etc..

Here is the link to our website with the announcement and online
Registration capabilities:

http://www.innovativeis.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=42

Also, feel free to forward this to any other people that may be
interested in learning about Tivoli Storage Manager.

Any questions / comments may be directed back to me.

Best Regards,

Brian

Brian Lovett
Director of Sales and Marketing