ADSM-L

How to flush DRM references, anybody know ?

2002-06-20 12:55:19
Subject: How to flush DRM references, anybody know ?
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:36:20 -0700
I've already opened a problem with Tivoli but anyone know how to flush all
references to DRM  ?

At one point in time in an attempt to issue a "q pr" the "q" was left off
and the "pr" initiated a prepare.
Now my server shows I'm using DRM !

In the past I just stuck on the license so it would report valid BUT I just
upgraded to 4.2.0.0, then 4.2.2.0 and the drm.lic file doesn't exist ! ! !
and my server reports license as "FAILED" so I'm looking for a way to flush
all internal references to DRM !

anyone know ?

Dwight E. Cook
Software Application Engineer III