ADSM-L

Re: Microcode levels and atape/atldd upgrade

2002-06-20 09:26:01
Subject: Re: Microcode levels and atape/atldd upgrade
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:23:46 +0200
I have upgraded the atape/atldd drivers without having to upgrade the
microcode level. As I see it, there is no connection between the microcode
and the atape/atldd drivers.

The upgrade was done on a 3494, which hasn't been microcode upgraded since
at least 1½ year.

Best Regards

Daniel Sparrman
Daniel Sparrman