ADSM-L

Re: AIX client dsmsched.log stopped recording

2002-06-18 18:42:00
Subject: Re: AIX client dsmsched.log stopped recording
From: Mark Brown <mark.brown AT MCGILL DOT CA>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:58:17 -0400
Hello,

The logs are probably being written in a different location. If you
don't specify the location of the schedule log and error log in the
dsm.sys file it gets created in the tivoli directory where the dsm.sys
file is. You need to have the following in the dsm.sys file:

dsmschedlogname  /xxx/xxx/dsmsched.log
dsmerrorlogname  /xxx/xxx/dsmerror.log

Mark

--