ADSM-L

Backup reporting

2002-06-17 17:52:35
Subject: Backup reporting
From: "Hunley, Ike" <Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:50:15 -0400
*SMers,

I have yet another TSM mystery.  We issue a Q FILES on a client.  The output
shows that the client no files backed up in 30+ days.

I then issued, on the server side on that very same client...

SELECT NODE_NAME, FILESPACE_NAME, BACKUP_DATE FROM BACKUPS WHERE
NODE_NAME='nodename'

The output from this inquiry indicates the client backed up 6 days ago.

What am I not doing right?  What do I believe?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.