ADSM-L

creating scripts running outside of TSM - password issue

2002-06-14 14:45:40
Subject: creating scripts running outside of TSM - password issue
From: Chuck Lam <chuck_lam AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:43:56 -0700
Hi,

I have TSM 4.1.4 running on AIX 4.3.3.

Whenever I created scripts running outside of TSM, I
needed to hardcode my admin account and its password
in within the TSM command to get it to run.  Although
it is not a problem, because no one else has access to
this TSM server at this point.  It will be a security
issue eventually.  How do you folks getting around
this problem?  Are there any other ways that I do not
know of to get it to run without my hardcoded admin
account's password?

TIA