ADSM-L

Re: TSM scheduler falling - urgent

2002-06-14 03:43:18
Subject: Re: TSM scheduler falling - urgent
From: Rick Harderwijk <r.harderwijk AT FACTOTUM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:43:22 +0200
Hi Tomas,

I just read your post, and it seems to me we are experiencing the same
problem here. We also run W2K server /SP2 and client 4.2.1.20 and are
experiencing the same problems with the scheduler service suddenly stopping
(I put it on auto-restart), messing up my backup.

Did you ever solve the problem, and how did you do that? I read something
about TCP/IP 100Mbit/10Mbit being the culprit, but I have doubts to whether
that being the problem, since other clients do not experience that problem
(though the other clients have much less data on them...).

Kind regards,

Rick Harderwijk
Systems Administrator
Factotum Media BV