ADSM-L

Re: Db2 on AIX

2002-06-13 08:02:56
Subject: Re: Db2 on AIX
From: Brenda Collins <brenda.collins AT US.ING DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:01:02 -0500
Check your activity log during the time period that the error occurs.  You
may find that there were not enough tape drives available for what you were
requesting in the backup or possibly there was an I/O error on the tape.

Brenda

                    "Borja
                    Borrego"             To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <[email protected]       cc:
                    E>                   Subject:     Db2 on AIX
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    06/11/2002
                    11:42 AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I'm reposting this because I have not received a response.  Any help would
be graetly appreciated.

I've read another solution about installing some fixpaks, but I'm not quite
sure if this would work.

Thanks again.

Borja