ADSM-L

TSM Solution, How to.

2002-06-12 22:47:31
Subject: TSM Solution, How to.
From: Pothula S Paparao <9pothula AT SG.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:45:07 +0800
Hi TSMers,
I have given a task to provide a TSM solution for Firewall
server/Application servers. Is there any difficulty backing up data from
firewall servers. If so , what all do i need to consider before projecting
them the solution and do anybody worked on presenting the TSM solution for
group of 40-50 servers (500-600GB). Incase anyone worked on similar
solution , please give me some hints how do i present this solution using
3583 LTO.
Please help me in this regard,  appriciate your help in this regard.

Thanks and regards,
Sreekumar P.Pothula
Strategic Outsourcing
IBM Global Services
Notes ID : 9pothula AT sg.ibm DOT com , Voice : Office  : (65)  6840 2637
                                                                   Mobile :
(65)  9271 0345
Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't  have  film.