ADSM-L

Re: Password Expiration Period

2002-06-11 03:17:31
Subject: Re: Password Expiration Period
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:08:45 +0300
They ought to be experts in *management* not in security :-(( Ask the IT
security officer/consultant (if any).
And GET IT WRITTEN not said! Going back to other security issue we had -
boss comes and says "why you did not protected all this important data on
the backup server ...". Cover your back

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant