ADSM-L

Re: cleaning cart in IBM 3502-014 DLT lib

2002-06-08 09:37:42
Subject: Re: cleaning cart in IBM 3502-014 DLT lib
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 15:09:41 +0300
Same as we had with 7337-306. Use
checkin libv lb0.0.0.1 search=yes volrange=cln001,cln001
to cheat the TSM. Have in mind Mark's remark.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        cleaning cart in IBM 3502-014 DLT lib

Dear colleagues,

could anyone give a suggestion how to checkin the cleaning cart in the
a.m. lib? When I try to checkin libv lb0.0.0.1 cln001 checklabel=no I
always get the same message: library is full. There is one empty slot from

TSM point of view and it is physically occupied by CLN001 (I even tried
when the lib was completely empty!).

Now I have to manually put this cart into library when a drive need
cleaning, clean it from the lib panel and remove, because every checkin
libv search=yes tries to load the cart into drive to read the label.

Your advice is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Anton Gubarkov.
IT Manager
SONY CIS
Tel. +7 095 258 7626
Fax +7 095 258 7650
My certificate can be obtained at ldap://koi8.sony.ru
С уважением,
Антон Викторович Губарьков
Начальник отдела АСУ
ЗАО СОНИ СНГ
Тел. +7 095 258 7626
Факс. +7 095 258 7650
Мой X.509 сертификат можно получить на ldap://koi8.sony.ru