ADSM-L

stgpool configuration philosophy

2002-06-06 18:03:04
Subject: stgpool configuration philosophy
From: Kai Hintze <kai_hintze AT ALBERTSONS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:00:33 -0700
Greetings oh wise and experienced TSM gurus, experts, workers, and
knowlegable newbies!

I am about to build a new TSM server from the ground up. It's been a long
time since I last configured storage pools, etc, and I am wondering what the
current state of the art in configuration philosophy recommends. I will
check this list's archives, and the Tivoli RedBook section, and will see
what I can find in the SHARE archive (although I mostly got HTML errors last
time I tried to look there). Does anyone have other resources, web sites,
articles, or other information they have found helpful recently they could
point me to?

Thanks!

Kai.

You are making progress when every mistake you make is a new one.