ADSM-L

Re: IBM 3584 L32 LTO configuration question

2002-06-06 11:12:50
Subject: Re: IBM 3584 L32 LTO configuration question
From: "Fletcher, Kevin" <KFletcher AT AHSS DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 10:53:12 -0400
I apologize for my question being so generic.  Let me try to nail it down
better for everyone...

I'm not interested in what others have done on W2k, AIX or RS/6000.  I'm not
interested in what other have done with SAN or Fiber.  Most of what I saw in
the archives dealt with these components.

My question is specific to NT 4.0 and SCSI direct connect. I've been told
that I can only have "two SCSI interfaces per TSM NT server".  I was looking
for some feedback on this.

Thanks again!

Kevin Fletcher
SSCI