ADSM-L

Re: Deleting a portion of a filespace

2002-06-06 07:23:44
Subject: Re: Deleting a portion of a filespace
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:21:39 +0300
Luke,

you can define virtual filespaces using VIRTUALMOUNTPOINT option. They
would become separate filespaces on TSM server's DB and you can use DELete
FIlespace command later.
The other possible approach is to re-bind *all* files from than directory
*before* deletetion to a class with verdeleted=0.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant