ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1

2002-06-05 09:15:20
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1
From: Karla Ross <keross AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 07:58:08 -0500
I have one server upgraded, AIX 4.3 running TSM 5.1.0.2.  The issue I am
having is with copy storage pool.  It will not use any tape unless the tape
has been previously used by the backup pool.  I am working with TSM level
2.  They are trying to duplicate this.  I am getting the same results on a
new install Aix 4.3 running TSM 5.1.0.2.   The tape library on the upgraded
server is a 3494 and on the new install its a 3584.   Is anyone else seeing
this?

Karla Ross
IBM Global Services
314-232-9964
keross AT us.ibm DOT com

"Hart, Charles" <charles.hart AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/04/2002
12:23:02 PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>