ADSM-L

Re: server-to-server copy-pools

2002-06-05 01:52:10
Subject: Re: server-to-server copy-pools
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:47:08 +0300
Other server is related not to copy pool but to the device class. You have
only to define second pool over same devclass.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Subject:        server-to-server copy-pools

Hi all,

today we have two servers connected via server-to-server. Both server have
defined their copy-pool on the other server.
I would like to split the copy-pool into two different ones. Reason is to
run stg-pool-backups in more than one session parallel..
Does anybody know, if this is possible and how I can set up two different
copypools on a server, that are accessed via server-to-server connection
from one other server.

Thanks for any help

Christoph