ADSM-L

Re: Unix clients

2002-06-03 04:59:47
Subject: Re: Unix clients
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:57:30 +0300
Lindy,

you have defined DSM_CONFIG environment variable (which should point to
dsm.opt) with directory only. In all flavours of UNIX directory is just a
specially interpretted file (and you can read it as a file). DSM_DIR
should point to *directory* where dsm.sys resides but DSM_CONFIG should
point the dsm.opt *file*.
And have a look also is it defined with <LF> in bin
(/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bi<new line>n ???) or is mistyped in your mail
due to copy/paste.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant