ADSM-L

Re: delete specific data.

2002-05-30 07:23:31
Subject: Re: delete specific data.
From: Alexander Verkooijen <alexander AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:06:45 +0200
"Leijnse, Finn F SITI-ITDSES31" wrote:

> Someone has decided to archive 1.5 TB (oracle DB) to a management class with
> 5 years retention period. Some ** idea of a manager. What has happened is
> that that archive has abended halfway. Is there a way to delete that data? I
> have not got an idea of what TSM does with that failed archive.

Is the archive visible in the retrieve window
of the GUI? If not I would assume that the
server has discarded the data.
If it is visible there you can use
the GUI to delete that specific archive.

Regards,

Alexander
Alexander Verkooijen        (alexander AT sara DOT nl)
Alexander Verkooijen        (alexander AT sara DOT nl)
Senior Systems Programmer
SARA High Performance Computing