ADSM-L

Re: SQL statement

2002-05-29 15:42:52
Subject: Re: SQL statement
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:41:00 -0400
Here's an alternate . . .

select distinct node_name,stgpool_name from occupancy

Also, if you type . . .

select * from occupancy

 . . . you'll get the entire table.

Hope this helps.

Mahesh

>>> sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM 05/29/02 11:18AM >>>
I hope this is what you are looking for.
select node_name,stgpool_name from occupancy

similar to
q occup

Sung Y. Lee
512-823-1012

                      Bernard
                      Rosenbloom               To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <brosenbl@OPTONLI        cc:
                      NE.NET>                  Subject:  SQL statement
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/29/2002 10:04
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

I have an immediate need to create a list of all my registered nodes and
the storage pool(s) each node backs up to. I know almost nothing about
creating an SQL statement so if anyone can assist, I would appreciate it
very much.

Thank You
Bernard Rosenbloom
brosenbl AT optonline DOT net