ADSM-L

Re: NT Cluster & TSM

2002-05-25 08:49:12
Subject: Re: NT Cluster & TSM
From: Joe Cascanette <Joe.Cascanette AT CUMIS DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:47:25 -0400
The way I have set this up is to use the CLUSTER name in TSM for the shared
storage, and the two local computer names for the local drives.

nodename
Cluster       - controls the F,G,H,I,J drives (CLUSTERNODE YES option)
Server1      - controls c and d drive (Domain C, Domain D...)
Server2      - controls c and d drive (Domain C, Domain D...)

I have 2 schedules on each node - one for local backps and one for cluster
backups. I created a group in the cluster admin to control backups service for
the shared drives and keep the local node backups to automatic

Joe