ADSM-L

Re: Please help me ------ ANR9999D & ANR2121W alert?

2002-05-23 09:50:35
Subject: Re: Please help me ------ ANR9999D & ANR2121W alert?
From: Meensun Ahn <meensun.ahn AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:48:40 +0900
It's running on Solaris (library=ADIC scalar 100, drive=sony)
Server Version 4, Release 2, Level 1.15
we are running two servers on one box. and I fond the messsages below on the
master server.

When I checked the ADIC library, drive0/6/9/13 were off.
tsm: SM058>q dr f=d
                    Drive Name: DRIVE0        Device: /dev/rmt/1mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE1        Device: /dev/rmt/2mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE10       Device: /dev/rmt/12mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE11       Device: /dev/rmt/11mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE12       Device: /dev/rmt/14mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE13       Device: /dev/rmt/13mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE14       Device: /dev/rmt/16mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE15       Device: /dev/rmt/15mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE16       Device: /dev/rmt/18mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE17       Device: /dev/rmt/17mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE18       Device: /dev/rmt/20mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE19       Device: /dev/rmt/19mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE2        Device: /dev/rmt/3mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE3        Device: /dev/rmt/4mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE4        Device: /dev/rmt/5mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE5        Device: /dev/rmt/6mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE6        Device: /dev/rmt/8mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE7        Device: /dev/rmt/7mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE8        Device: /dev/rmt/9mt
                    Drive Name: DRIVE9        Device: /dev/rmt/10mt

ROOT:/dev/rmt # for i in 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
> do mt -f /dev/rmt/${i}mt status
> done
/dev/rmt/1mt: Unknown error
/dev/rmt/2mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/3mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/4mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/5mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/6mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/7mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/8mt: Unknown error
/dev/rmt/9mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/10mt: Unknown error
/dev/rmt/11mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
mt: Invalid argument
/dev/rmt/13mt: Unknown error
/dev/rmt/14mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
mt: Invalid argument
/dev/rmt/16mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/17mt: Unknown error
/dev/rmt/18mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/19mt: Resource temporarily unavailable
/dev/rmt/20mt: Resource temporarily unavailable

                      burak.demircan@DAIMLERC

                      HRYSLER.COM                    To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                      Sent by:                       cc:

                      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU           Subject:  Re:
Please help me ------ ANR9999D & ANR2121W alert?

                      23/05/2002 21:43

                      Please respond to

                      ADSM-L