ADSM-L

Re: Ordering license upgrades

2002-05-18 05:07:04
Subject: Re: Ordering license upgrades
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 09:42:43 +0300
That is also a point. If you have say 1000 points you can use them for
hundreds of MgSysLAN nodes and later Basic Edition "processors". But you
can also use them as about 10 but MgSysSAN nodes which should tranform to
ITSM EE. And with points you had the right to change your mind. What about
if you have mix of MgSysLAN and MgSysSAN nodes - which convert to Basic
and which to Enterprise Edition. What a mess ...
Regarding withdrawal from marketing - there is still no announcement for
this withdrawal so you should be able to get it.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant