ADSM-L

Re: tdpoconf error ANU2534E

2002-05-17 19:29:13
Subject: Re: tdpoconf error ANU2534E
From: Luis Tapia <luistapia72 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 23:29:32 +0000
Hi, thanks for your help, I`ve tried doing the modifications you suggested
me but with no luck, i keep getting the same messages in the tdpoerror:

ANU2603E The option 9 in file tdpo.opt
ANU2537E Error found while parsing options in TDP for Oracle options file
ANU2534E Option file error

I`m using:

In /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin/tdpo.opt
DSMI_ORC_CONFIG /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin/dsm.opt
TDPO_NODE               desareg_tdp
TDPO_OWNER              root

In /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin/dsm.opt
Servername     TSM390

In /usr/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin/dsm.sys
servername      TSM390
commm           tcpip
tcpport         1500
tcps            131.1.20.68

Could you please point me in some direction?

Thanks

Luis