ADSM-L

Re: Tuning TSM

2002-05-16 11:04:13
Subject: Re: Tuning TSM
From: Ignacio Vidal <ividal AT BIYCSA.COM DOT AR>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:58:55 -0300
Dwight:
LTO is performing good enough (for us), and we only have 1 drive.
I was reading all hints exposed in the list, many of them have been
implemented during last 2 months.
We're using a disk storage pool, client compression, etc.
I realize that we can explore a bit more resourceutilization
parameter...

Thanks

Ignacio