ADSM-L

How to suppress ANR2963W

2002-05-15 11:48:56
Subject: How to suppress ANR2963W
From: Yury Us <us AT SOFTCOMPUTER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:47:39 -0400
Hi all!
I use SQL in my scripts to determine whether backup finished or not and it
worked OK until few days ago the following message appeared:
ANR2963W This SQL query may produce a very large result table, or may
require a significant amount of time to compute.

Do you wish to proceed? (Yes/No)

The script hangs at this place. Is there way to suppress this message?

Here is a fragment of the script:

 integer  KEEPWAITING;
 READY='0'   # 1 when backlog will have evidence of dbbkp completion
 KEEPWAITING=1 # number of checks of actlog for dbbkp result
 SLEEPPERIOD=900  # 15 minutes

 while [[ $READY != '1' ]] && (( $KEEPWAITING <= 4 ))
 do
  # sql query TSM database for completion code
  echo " select msgno, Message, date_time  from actlog  -
     where date_time>timestamp(current date , '00:00')  and msgno=0985
       " |dsmadmc -id=$ADSM_ADMIN -pa=$ADMIN_PWD -servername=$ADSM_SERV
-displaymode=list |
        while read lx
        while read lx
        do
          # skip 8-th first lines
          read lx;read lx;
          read lx;read lx;
          read lx;read lx;
          read lx;read lx;
          if [[ "ANR2034E" = ${lx%% *} ]]
          then
            sleep $SLEEPPERIOD;
            KEEPWAITING=$KEEPWAITING+1 ;
            break; #not completed yet.
          else
            READY='1';                 #has completed
            break;
          fi
         done
done