ADSM-L

Re: schedule ADSM

2002-05-15 07:12:06
Subject: Re: schedule ADSM
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:02:57 -0400
> ANS1512E Scheduled event 'MONTHLY-DOMINO' failed.   Return code=1
>
> Everything seems to be correctly set up. I don't know where to look
now....

Mike,

I suggest looking more closely at the scheduler log
as well as the DOMDSM.LOG. The DOMDSM.LOG will have
entries in it that indicate if there was a failure
running TDP for Domino. If there are no entries
in the DOMDSM.LOG file at the scheduled time
of the run, then there is a problem with the
schedule definition or execution.
If there are entries in the DOMDSM.LOG file,
then it should tell you what the problem was.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.