ADSM-L

client acceptor problem

2002-05-10 00:51:04
Subject: client acceptor problem
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 06:51:19 +0200
Hi,
Do you remember my question about scheduler, client acceptor and remote agent
services.
I install service in the following way and I got following error.log message. I
start the "TSM Acceptor" service and wait
for the schedule to start backup and nothing happens?? Any help appreciated....

dsmcutil install /name:"TSM Scheduler" /node:KT_FILESRV1 /password:XXXXX
/autostart:yes
dsmcutil install CAD /name:"TSM Acceptor" /node:KT_FILESRV1 /autostart:yes
/password:XXXXX /CADSCHEDNAME:"TSM Acceptor"
dsmcutil install REMOTE /name:"TSM Agent" /node:KT_FILESRV1 /partnername:"TSM
Acceptor" /password:XXXXX

10-05-2002 07:39:39 ANS0299E Scheduler cannot be started manually because the
value of MANAGEDSERVICES option is SCHEDULE

Regards,
Burak