ADSM-L

Re: TSM certification

2002-05-09 03:59:31
Subject: Re: TSM certification
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:58:46 +0300
These redbooks plus some practice were more than enough for me:
SG24-4877-02    "Tivoli Storage Management Concepts"
SG24-5416-01    "Getting Started with Tivoli Storage Manager:
Implementation Guide"
SG24-6110-00    "Tivoli Storage Manager Version 3.7.3 & 4.1: Technical
Guide"
(Test is for TSM v4.1 still)
After the test you can read to keep yourself current
SG24-6277-00    "Tivoli Storage Manager Version 4.2 Technical Guide"
Even for people which are not forced to certify I would highly recommend
TSM Concepts book. It reveals many hard-to-understand features of TSM for
those already having experience with traditional tools.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant