ADSM-L

Re: tdp for domino

2002-05-08 04:16:48
Subject: Re: tdp for domino
From: "Regelin Michael (CHA)" <michael.regelin AT ETAT.GE DOT CH>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:16:34 +0200
Yes, you have to use one schedule for Domino and one for Baclient.

here is a copy of the dsm.opt file for domino. Unless you know the variable,
it is best for you to download the red-book about TDP for Domino on
http://www.tivoli.com/support/public/Prodman/public_manuals/td/TDPLDN/GC26-7
320-02/en_US/HTML/a68wu000.htm

_______